RE: [OM] 650 - 1300mm zoom on eBay

Subject: RE: [OM] 650 - 1300mm zoom on eBay
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 23:34:56 -0700
Hey there, McBum is on the list........and I'll be glad to give you a report
on the 650-1300.... on one condition. PJ has to explain what "ton-check eay
history" means. I am always needing a lens that is just a little longer and
had to try this one.  I'm a little pessimistic about the image quality but
there is only one way to really find out.  I see a lot of things happen from
300 to 900 yards out from my front deck. Usually when things are too far
away the atmospheric conditions overcome the "good glass" anyway.....but
it's fun to try.   /jnm