Re: [OM] DF Hall of Fame

Subject: Re: [OM] DF Hall of Fame
From: Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 00:12:01 EST

>    Remember, don't get too linear on your search. All it takes is
> one great sale to make your day. That's it, I'll go lurk now.

One last questions before you enter lurk mode:
Have you noticed a change in your effort:success ratio with the advent of
eBay?
In other words, do you think most people are selling cameras and other stuff
on eBay and then selling the dregs at their garage sale?

thanks
--p.j.
I have to add my DF story: a minty OM-1n MD for $30 at a pawn shop...made my
day...more like month actually!