RE: [OM] DF Hall of Fame

Subject: RE: [OM] DF Hall of Fame
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:25:49 -0700
Well now Doris!!!! That is impressive. Perhaps you should hire out as a
professional shopper. You're rep appears to be well deserved and those
receiving the booty as gifts are probably not complaining. Those fine folks
shucking out the good deals are happy too because they are rid of the "junk"
they were trying to shed. You're just spreading happiness and joy wherever
you go. There does appear to be one possible exception though.....some are
jealous and may be plotting against you. Surely the IRS would love to figure
out a way to assess you for capital gains (emotional or otherwise)and they
may be lurking. Watch out for stern men in dark glasses and pulled down hat
brims at these garage sales. But, by all means, enjoy your continued
adventures. /jnm