Re: [OM] OM-mount Tokina 35mm - 105mm f/3.5-4.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-mount Tokina 35mm - 105mm f/3.5-4.
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 16:32:25 EST
 cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I'm not aware of any formal comparison, but the  construction is said to be
> so  similar to one of the Zuiko 35-105 variants that many believe they are
> essentially the same lens.

This was my exact thought also. Same has been said for my Tokina 50-250 zoom.
Same lens as the Zuiko at 1/4 the price???  Mmmmm.... do we have the
beginnings of a Zuiko-Tokina conspiracy theory? Maybe a side-by-side
comparison of the Zuiko-Tokina lenses that are identical in focal length and
appearance is in order...Dr. Reese?... paging Dr. Reese!
Acer! cue the "X-Files" music.....

George S.