[OM] got those part numbers

Subject: [OM] got those part numbers
From: Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 19:34:29 EST
Hello all!
You can cancel my request for those part numbers I posted last night.  I
called Oly America today and talk to Susan.  She was very patient in trying
to get everything for me.  The best part, however, is that she gave up on me
trying to describe some of the items and just faxed me exploded parts diagram
for the Motor Drive 1 and T-28 Single or Twin Flash (with mouting bracket).
So, if anybody would like part numbers for these items, I would be happy to
help.

I would also like to know I can do to get these on the Hardware Resource
Page.  The faxes are okay quality and it looks like I didn't get two part
numbers on the MD1 page, but something is better than nothing.  I'd be happy
to scan these items, but I don't have Acrobat and haven't had time to figure
out Ghostscript.

--p.j.
there is one bad thing...I just remembered that I forgot to order ONE part.
Doh!!!!!