[OM] OM-2S

Subject: [OM] OM-2S
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 19:32:17 -0800
Hey George, didya get the 2s yet? Hope it turned out well for you. I've
often thought a 2S would compliment my 4 well. I have a 2 that I got not
long ago. I wish I had saved my pennies and bought it oh so many years ago
when I first lusted after it... Such a nice feel. The 2S has just the right
refinements to make it a truly great camera.

Mickey