Re: [OM] Vivitar zoom question (also Vivitar for sale)

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar zoom question (also Vivitar for sale)
From: Eric Goodell <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:11:59 -0500
Hello,
I have a vivitar 75-205 f3.8, sn 22223015,  but it is a 62mm filter. It
goes down to 1:4 macro at the 205mm setting. I have not done extensive
testing, but distortion is minimal, although contrast is not very high at
large (small number) aperatures. If I remember right, I paid $100 for it
about 15 years ago in a local camera store.

Ok, here's the FS part:
75-205mm f/3.8 zoom lens for sale. Aperture blades DO HAVE oil on them, but
the lens is fine wide open (yeah, except low contrast). It doesn't work on
my om4, but does on the 2s(p), and probably all other oms. Glass is clean,
no dust, scratches or fungus. And probably the best part, it comes with a
62mm vivitar "made in japan" 1A filter (also in excellent condition).
Obviously, this lens is AS IS. Do I hear $18?

Reply off list if interested.
Thanks,
Eric