[OM] Using a Duo Synch Cord

Subject: [OM] Using a Duo Synch Cord
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 08:09:09 +0800
I did buy the same thing last Oct. with same observation that the flash
ready indicator does not light up. Neither does the exposure is sufficient
indicator in the viewfinder ligtht up. In addition the unit I got had a
broken locking  "tab" that helps keeps the foot in place.

To the credit of Henry's, they agreed to send a replacement. I am just
waiting for it to arrive.

The price is a reasonable compromise to the expensive original OM part.

Regards

Titoy