Re: [OM] A Flatbed Question

Subject: Re: [OM] A Flatbed Question
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:24:14 +0800
Titory,

I'm glad to share my limited experience, it would be nice to hear your
result since we can also learn from it. Some more point to note is the
scanner's noise increase very fast with time of running, better to
cool it down by opening the window and don't play to long before
getting the final scan. The problem is very noticeable with slide and
negative, reflective may be less. Also, try some different sharpening
values to see which work best, it is very important for getting a
sharp looking print.

C.H.Ling