[OM] Attainable Quality Results on Super Tele Lenses

Subject: [OM] Attainable Quality Results on Super Tele Lenses
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 17:53:58 +0800
I own and have used hand held a Sigma 600 mm F 8 mirror lens. It gives
decent results hand held at higher shutter speeds. The only problem is that
after years in storage one of the internal lens elements developed a hazing
discoloration which seems unremovable. So its now waiting for some magician
that can erase it.

Regards

Titoy