Re: [OM] Digital Olympus accessories/flash - anyone knowsanything?

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Olympus accessories/flash - anyone knowsanything?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 14:28:29 -0500
You are using the micro drive in the E-10?  How is it?  It says specifically
in the instructions not to use it. Just wondering.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000