Re: [OM] OM Florida vacation

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Florida vacation
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 13:51:19 EST
I spent 12 days doing Disney / Sea World / Universal a couple of years ago
and it still wasn't enough time! Since then Disney has added 1 or 2 parks and
Universal        I think doubled in size. Whatever time you spend there, plan
on returning someday.

George S.

Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I think you're selling the park, and particularly your family short to plan
 just a single day there.  Also, since you're in Florida, it may be a smidge
 easier to visit DisneyWorld... Land is about 3300 miles west