Re: [OM] a new web page!

Subject: Re: [OM] a new web page!
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07 Feb 2001 12:28:01 +1000
Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake
thusly:

> I built a simple webpage to display some recent photographs I took at
> Arlington National Cemetery. I used the new Kodak "+" film.
>
> http://www.kreative.net/wright/Arlington%20Cemetery/page1.html

Is the colour cast intentional?   These (very fine, BTW) images are
not really black and white, as can be seen by loading them into an
image editor and switching to greyscale mode.

--cjb

--
| Christopher Biggs --- Stallion Technolgoies  | One of the founding membata,|
| Evil Genius Division, Brisbane, Q, Australia | Society for Creative Pluri. |