Re: [OM] a new web page!

Subject: Re: [OM] a new web page!
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 17:28:55 -0800
 >Very powerful images.

Color would not have worked as well for your message.

Thanks for the tour.

RK

Thanks. It means very much to me that others get something out of my images.
I have several of the Marine War Memorial, formally known as the Iwa Jima
Memorial. I will create a separate page for them.
--
Be Seeing You.
Dirk Wright

Dirk,

Normally I would not say anything, but if you put up a special page it is spelled "Iwo Jima". Nice pictures. It is nice how the black and white works to look warm against the background you selected.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA