RE: [OM] a new web page!

Subject: RE: [OM] a new web page!
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 10:41:57 -0800
Dirk;

Thank you.  I attended the memorial service yesterday for the father of an
old school friend.  He was a WWII vet, and the family had an honor guard
from McChord AFB there to do the flag ceremony.  I did OK throughout the
service until they folded the flag and presented it to his widow.  Not a dry
eye in the house. I think that one moment in the service had the greatest
impact on everyone there.

You're shots do the place justice.

Jim