Re: [OM] Lens Cleaning/ OT Global warming

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Cleaning/ OT Global warming
From: SSchup1130@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 15:31:05 EST
Ken, Have you ever been to the Silver Lake Sand Dunes up here? We've been
going there the last couple summers.Photographic opportunities are great
whether it be scenary or the crazy people and there sand machines.Last time
there was a water hole about 4' deep and 30' diameter between Lake Michigan
and the dunes.I just stood far enough away to keep from getting wet.I shot 2
rolls of film with OM-4T,Motor Drive 2, and Zuiko 35-105 of these people
flying through in 4 wheelers and Dune Buggies,it was a great time.

Scott