Re: [OM] Wildly [OT] - I combined my camera hobby with my programming ho

Subject: Re: [OM] Wildly [OT] - I combined my camera hobby with my programming hobby
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 15:22:24 EST
I've come up with a similar system of coding
3 digits for roll number
next 3 digits for year and month (going to a, b & c for the last 3 months) and
last 2 frame or slide number

I've been scanning the better slides at full resolution, 800x600 jpg and
thumbnail and saving them to a CD. I keep a thumbnail on the hard drive using
ACDSee to catalog the thumbnails.  This program also allows for a text
description to be stored as well.

Warren