Re: [OM] OM2 problems

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2 problems
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 12:47:33 -0500
I have found that 100,000 (where production started) through 200,000 need
the most work.  The oldest of these have the letter "A" cast into the body
near the  md switch under the bottom cover.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000