Re: [OM] E-10 vs Zuiko updated

Subject: Re: [OM] E-10 vs Zuiko updated
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 16:33:04 +0800
Hi Dave,

Thanks! actually I also feel very amazing when I see the microscope picture,
If you have a 15" monitor and set at 800x600 pixel display. The whole
picture size of the microscope view will be roughly equal to 88"x133"! I'm
not sure if my Leica colorplan 90/2.5 projector lens can retrieve all the
details as seen on the microscope, what a great Zuiko lens!

C.H.Ling