[OM] Lens Cleaning Solutions, Part II

Subject: [OM] Lens Cleaning Solutions, Part II
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 19:11:00 EST
Oh, and for those who haven't tried it, the canned air ("Dust Off", in my
case) gets cold as you use it (REAL cold, if you use enough), and the
pressure falls off correspondingly.  Had to warm it with my hands, wait, give
another shot, warm it, etc.  Of course this wouldn't present a problem doing
just one lens.

The little air "bulb" would seem safer, more convenient, and FAR cheaper.

Anybody wanna buy about $8.21 worth of canned air?

Rich