Re: [OM] Another "viewfinder" point to ponder

Subject: Re: [OM] Another "viewfinder" point to ponder
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 19:32:02 +0000
At 23:31 2/3/01, Ken Norton wrote:
However, I've just been "Scaled" with an OM-4 and
quickly noticed the difference in viewfinders.  The
image size in the OM-4 is smaller and feels dimmer.  I
can't verify that it is any dimmer, just that it feels
that way.

Hmmmmm . . . and I thought it was just my imagination that the OM-4 had a dimmer finder . . . but since I got the OM-2S after installing a 2-series screen in the OM-4 I couldn't make a direct comparison. Haven't felt the need to put a 2-series in the 2S but I haven't used it that much yet.

-- John