[OM] How to sell other lens to buy OM

Subject: [OM] How to sell other lens to buy OM
From: B Gray <bandvg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 16:00:53 +0000
You know that I like to buy Zuiko glass (eg 500mm reflex recently) but I need help to find a buyer for a Sigma 400mmf5.6 lens for C*n*n AF to raise funds to buy more Zuiko glass. I am not into using e-bay but would like to be pointed in the direction of a group of C*n*n enthusiasts who might be interested. As I have just paid to have the lens serviced after inheriting it I am loathe to let a dealer have 400f its value as his markup. Any suggestions other than the small ads in the UK camera magazines? Contact me off line if any heretic wants me to give details and name a price.

UK
brian.gray@xxxxxxxxxxx