Re: [OM] price effects of a small mark on Big Glass

Subject: Re: [OM] price effects of a small mark on Big Glass
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 14:48:57 EST
In a message dated 2/2/01 5:52:03 AM Pacific Standard Time, atk@xxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<<
 What is spooker is that on the Canon big tele the front element is just plain
 glass and is relatively cheap to replace. (This is what I've been told -- no
 first hand experience). Maybe you'd want to drop a note to that fellow on
ebay.

Excellent point-I think I read Canon will replace that front glass element
"cheaply".
If the 350 had such a cheaper front protective element it might go out more
often.
John R