Re: [OM] Yellow Pics

Subject: Re: [OM] Yellow Pics
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 14:23:03 EST
TomATrottier@xxxxxxxx writes:

> Check out http://www.willcrockett.com/pages/infocentindex.html
>  for pretty much the last word on colour correction filtration for
>  photographers.

Thanks, Tom.  Looks like a great source of info.  For now, I'm concentrating
on adding basic gear (lenses, hoods, etc.) while it's still pretty much
widely available, so will simply use flash on those occasions that warrant
it.  Will get into the filter issue as I run into the brick wall of price on
these lenses (and I seem to be rapidly approaching that wall).

I have the basic skylight and circular polarizer... are there others that the
List considers "must haves"?

Rich