Re: [OM] 24mm f2.8 details

Subject: Re: [OM] 24mm f2.8 details
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 01:30:29 EST
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes about the $120 24mm:
<< I agree that this is a great price. I did buy one at about the price, but
it
 was a 'beater' at best.  Buy it and enjoy!

I just dug out a receipt for a 24mm in excellent condition that I got for $98
+ 6.75 shipping 19 months ago. I like my original so much I wanted a
backup...to me it is the most useful wide lens I own (I sold my 21mm as it
was just too wide and my 35 as it was not wide enough to ever use). I guess I
did get a great price.

Susan Steele
Virginia USA