Re: [OM] Olympus P11 flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus P11 flash
From: Thomas Bryhn <thomas.bryhn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 15:15:08 +0100
At 13:38 01.02.01 -0600, clintonr wrote:
>I've got parts pages for it, but I've never even seen one!  Judging by
>the parts illustration, it's short and wide, with the shoe off to one
>end and the flash tube at the other.  The parts page is dated March '81,
>but there's no way to tell if this is an updated page or if it was the
>first and only one.

Guess I'll just have to buy it to find out what it is, then. If it really
was produced in the early eighties, what would it have been marketed for?
Not OM and certainly not XA-series. Were there any Oly rangefinders or 35mm
compacts still around at the time, besides the Trip 35?
Thanks for the answers so far!

Regards,
ThOMas Bryhn