Re: [OM] Marital relations

Subject: Re: [OM] Marital relations
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:33:33 -0800 (PST)
George S. wrote:
Tell us, Do you dream in color too?!
Assuming this is another of those opinion surveys: Yes I do, but it's
confusing. My dreams are sometimes transparent but, at other times, can
be rather negative. It can take days to get them processed, too. I used
to process the wet ones myself but I got fed up with the drying marks!
;-)

Regards,

=====
Ray