RE: [OM] Marital relations

Subject: RE: [OM] Marital relations
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:59:37 -0700
It's nice to have that kind of relationship.....it requires trust....in both
directions. I came home with a new jet river boat last summer.....somewhat
apologetic for spending that amount of money on a toy. My wife's response
was "What the hell, you can't take it with you, spend some and enjoy it."
She has been the same way about my Olympus gear and I have a very nice
system. Now I need to find some time to use it. /jnm