Re: [OM] [OT] eBay -- what gives?

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] eBay -- what gives?
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 17:36:35 -0500
I sell overseas - but it is a hassle filling out those damn customs papers.
I can ship everything else directly from my work place, but even to send to
Canada, I have to go to UPS or USPS and stand in line and fill out lots of
paperwork.

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia