Re: [OM] A bit OT - Trip to the US

Subject: Re: [OM] A bit OT - Trip to the US
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 04:36:33 EST
I wanted to throw in one of my favorite Southwest spots-most don't probably
know of.
Pyramid Lake North of Reno is fantastic.  Natural rock formations, small
geysers and spectacular water.  If you are in Reno and Tahoe it is worth the
hour or less drive up to see where the world largest cutthroat trout came
from (41 lbs Lahontan Cutthroat), although larger ones were netted.  I
flyfish there as well in early spring.
It is located on Pauite land and is one of my alltime favs.
John R