Re: [OM] Duo Sync Cords

Subject: Re: [OM] Duo Sync Cords
From: "JUANITA M. ALMEDA" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 12:59:59 +0800
Dear STeve

The duo sync cord I got had a broken tab. So if the problem is due to
failure of the tab to center the three contacts it should not be the case
for me. I tried moving about the foot in the shoe but still the flash ready
light would not come on. I just hope when I get the replacement it finally
works.  I notice that the lack of the tab make the foot easily fall out of
the shoe. Because of that, my T32 fell to the floor and fortunately survived
the ordeal.

Are we talking of the same item, an Altrex due sync cord?