Re: [OM] F.S. Several Oly pieces, Update & Additions

Subject: Re: [OM] F.S. Several Oly pieces, Update & Additions
From: "JUANITA M. ALMEDA" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 14:47:55 +0800
Hi Rand

Re Duo Sync Cord: Can you tell me if the cord you have is the "Altrex"
brand? I am curious because I bought one and contrary to what the package
said, (compatible with N Series OM cameras), the flash ready and
confirmation light would not work. The mystery is that when I check all
three lines for continuity by tapping the Ohmeter leads on the shoe pins,
they all check out good. It seems that the positions of the three pins on
the cable do not accurately match that of the camera shoe 4 or the flash
foot.

I would appreciate hearing your experience in using this cords.

Regards

Titoy