[OM] OM 21mm or 24mm??

Subject: [OM] OM 21mm or 24mm??
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:52:18 -0800
So... What do I get? I already have a 28mm 3.5 so if i went for the 24mm
2.8 I could sell the 28mm as redundant and save a little $$. If I got
the 21 I might keep the 28 costing much more overall. (but  I'm attached
to it, it's been with me since Panama 1976)  But after seeing shots
taken with an 18mm I'm not sure that the distortion would appeal to me.
I would use it for scenery and interior architectural. What is the
distortion like @ 21mm? Money is a consideration but not at the expense
of getting the wrong lens. Big glass is out, small is good, that's what
attracted me to OM in the first place. 49mm is a plus. What's the
consensus?

Mike

ps; if anybody has anything to barter I'm listening. I've got a box of
stuff i might part with if the deal was right.