[OM] Cyprus and Film

Subject: [OM] Cyprus and Film
From: drchrisbarrett <drchrisbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 12:05:44 +0000
Dear Folks,

We are heading off to Cyprus for two weeks at the end of February. We
are staying around Paphos which I believe is in the SW of the island. We
are hiring at car so we should be quite mobile.

Friends have already advised me of some good places for photography. I'm
also taking my watercolors in case the feeling takes me.

Does anyone recommend any good spots?

Also I've decided to take both the OM1 and OM2n, for print and slide
film. I haven't used slides for some years. My choice always used to be
K25 & 64. I don't think I can get K25 anymore.

I've also seen many people on the list refer to Fuji slide films. Can
anyone make any recommendations of a good slide film to take? I
generally prefer slow films, as I will be taking my trusty bean bag for
longer exposures.

I'm going to take a 24mm 2.8, my 50mm 3.5 macro, 100mm 2.8 and
teleconverter. I might take my 200mm f/4, and monopod if space allows
(my wife won't let me wear the same clothes for two weeks).

Chris
Malvern