Re: [OM] Oz day?-and new Australian published book

Subject: Re: [OM] Oz day?-and new Australian published book
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:58:15 EST
Hi all,
With Oz Day celebration taking place, I thought it appropriate to mention a
recently published book(October 2000) by Australian publishers "Lonely
Planet". The book is written by Australian photographer Richard I'Anson and
is titled "Travel Photography". There have been a number of books published
lately on this subject, but this one has one very large advantage in quality
over the others-most of the images were taken with OM 4Ti's and Zuikos. Mr.
I'Anson(how do you pronounce his name?) describes his overseas kit as 3 OM
4Ti's, 24F2.0, 35F2.0, 50F1.4, 100F2.0, 180F2.8, and 300F4.5 lenses. A 350
with 1.4 are brought along if wildlife is expected. In Australia a Pentax 6x7
is used with Oly gear. The book has some nice images and is the same size as
the National Geo. book on photography making it easy to carry while
traveling.

Gary Faulkenberry