Re: [OM] New on the list

Subject: Re: [OM] New on the list
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 07:18:44 +0100
Hi everyone,

I've been following what was going on on this list for some days and must
conclude that there ARE more people arount which share my interest in OM
items. Great!

Let me introduce myself a bit: I had got my first OM10 as a fifteen year old

snip

When I have the time I will put some images onto my homepage. Including the
worst of contemporary Punk and Rock.

Regards

Bernd Möller
Aalborg, Denmark

Welcome Bernd.  You clearly have the right pedigree to enjoy this List ;-).

I have fond memories of Aalborg: I have used the airfield there a few
times and have spend several happy evenings on John Wayne street in
the town (many bistros and bars when I used managed to get there).

Chris
(currently Brunssum, NL, soon to be near Cambridge in England).
--
~~~~~ ><>
Chris Barker