[OM] Baggage, baggage, everybody's got some...

Subject: [OM] Baggage, baggage, everybody's got some...
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:25:48 -0500 (EST)
  There was a recent question about carry-on baggage about which I could
offer very little help, since I'm in the same boat, er...plane. The older
and lazier I get, the less and less I carry (I just downsized from my
35-70/3.6 to a 35-70/3.5-4.5). I have a friend who carries so much film
that it eats up his single carry-on, and he sends his medium-format stuff
hidden in his luggage inside Zing cases. I * am not * advising anyone do
this. IMO, anyone carrying that much film should Fed Ex most of it
to themselves at their destination (yes, mark it clearly, so it won't get
X-rayed).
  Anyway...here's something that might help...an URL that lets you
read (and maybe interpret/divine) the airline's own baggage rules/regs.

            http://www.kinesisgear.com/survey.html

                                  *= Doris Fang =*