Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Sniping

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Sniping
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 20:03:49 EST
Your experience is probably common, I'm sorry to say. I see more and more
ebay sellers saying they WON'T ship internationally, and many say US and
Canada only, so I guess they're not having too many problems to Canada either.

lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< It's making me reconsider whether to continue offering items to ship
 internationally (not counting Canada, which hasn't been a problem).

<< Then I got pneumonia and bronchitis for the second time this winter, >>

Me too. It first started in November. I still don't feel right. Sucks getting
old!
I know I'll feel better once motorcycle weather returns, though! (They
actually PAY me to ride my M/C at work!)
Best,
George