Re: [OM] Tamron SP500 Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron SP500 Question
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:25:55 +1100
Mike
The Tamron SP 500mm f8 scores B (centre) B- (edge) in Gary Reece's tests
which is only half a grade below the Zuiko equivalent in each case - seems
good.
Check here - http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm if you
aren't familiar with the resource.
You need an Olympus specific Adaptall-2 adaptor - I have a couple of
spares. Contact me off list and let me know which body you're using as
there are two types.
Andrew