Re: Sv: [OM] Flash diffuser for T-45, TTL cord Q

Subject: Re: Sv: [OM] Flash diffuser for T-45, TTL cord Q
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 23:20:14 EST
lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< As far as I know, there is no model of the popular Omnibounce diffuser that
 fits the T 45. (they are all too small to fit the large front of the T 45)

My favourite diffusers are all homemade from carefully cut pieces of throw
away plastic milk containers.  In the US these are almost the perfect
thickness for diffusers and have a slightly stippled surface. They are
perfect for sliding into the T32 filter slot or a Sunpak filter holder. For
other flashes like the T20 or T45 just use a piece of athletic, cloth hand
tape for attaching. They weigh nothing and you don't have to worry about
losing them.

                  Regards,
                 Tim Hughes