Re: [OM] Olympus Guy - mystery solved

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Guy - mystery solved
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 21:22:24 -0500
Well, I just got the following message from Paul - so I guess he is closing up
shop:

   We have pulled our website due to getting into other projects! you can still
   call us regarding remaining equipment at 1-210-684-4750. We are liquidating
our
   stock on Ebay. Ebay user name is----paulvt. Thanks for inquiring. Paul.

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia