Re: [OM] Re: What actually is the rarest lens or piece of OM equipment?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: What actually is the rarest lens or piece of OM equipment?
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 21:16:54 EST
In a message dated 1/21/01 4:03:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> to really be complete, you also need the 50/2 macro....

Thanks a LOT, Tom.  Now I have to put ANOTHER lens on my list to look for.
My only saving grace at this point in time is that I have no "other" to come
clean to, as you have done.  You'd better buy that great gal some good
chocolate truffles pronto!  Guess I'd better go after it all now, before I
find an "other" to bring into my life, eh?  Then I'll never have to worry
about "coming clean" with her.

Rich