[OM] Re: Macro focusing teleconverter, ferrets and purty gals

Subject: [OM] Re: Macro focusing teleconverter, ferrets and purty gals
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 01:17:09
Kathryn is a beauty, tattoos and all. Brilliant green eyes - I'll post another photo showing those. Nope, no relation, tho' if she weren't only half my age... ;) I have a weakness for redheads.

She was a photo lab tech I met at a local Walgreen's. She wanted a startup modeling photo and I wanted practice at that type of photography. We just did some informal stuff, the style you'd see in an ad for Obsession or Calvin Klein jeans.

She's a natural, tho' I don't know whether she pursued it. She made the mistake of going to an audition for the New York modeling scene and was discouraged - too short, too heavy, etc. Such bullshit (Eudora be damned). By far the majority of models don't work in New York, Paris or Milan and I'd never encourage most young ladies to do so. There's far more work available doing catalogs, etc., without risking being exploited, used up and spit out.

Thanks for your condolences about Willie. He was a good fellah but was pretty miserable after first developing a kidney infection last year. I've picked out a nice pecan tree for him to fertilize. He always was kinda nutty.
===
Lex
===

Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 17:28:44 -0600
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

...She is a very beautiful young woman....a relative of yours?