Re: [OM] New to the list

Subject: Re: [OM] New to the list
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 09:17:50 -0700
On 21 Jan 2001, at 11:06, Jim Caldwell wrote:

> I just returned from Yellowstone where I dragged three OMs with
> me - I bought eyecups from the OlympusGuy (where is his website?? - can't
> get on it this weekend) - and managed to quickly lose two of the three
> eyecups.  Anyone have suggestions to prevent me from losing their
> replacements?

Hmmm....  That's interesting!  The eyecup 2 I just got fits *really* snug
on my OM-2.  In fact, I was kinda scared when I went to remove it that I
might break (or bend?) it I had to hold onto it so hard.

I'm wondering if the ones you got were somehow worn so that they fit
too loose.  Anyone know if this is possible?

My only suggestion would be glue, but you really DON'T wanna do that!
Hopefully, someone else will provide a more workable solution.

Regards,

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)