[OM] B+W "Slim" Polarizer for 49mm

Subject: [OM] B+W "Slim" Polarizer for 49mm
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 21:57:54 -0600
Hi Everybody,

I'm back on list after family holidays in Hawaii. I've actually been back
for a while but catching up to where I can jump in on list activity again.

I have a thin Hoya polarizer that I've just discovered to my disappointment
is linear.  I'd supposed it was circular for some reason, and I'd like a
circular PL for my wides, so thin is good.  I note on B&H's site that there
isn't a thin 49mm.  There is a thin B+W however.  Anybody using this?  If
so, how's the vignetting with, say, a 24mm or 21mm?

Thanks.

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA