Re: [OM] camera cases etc

Subject: Re: [OM] camera cases etc
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 01:23:25 +0000
I don't know of any hard or semi-hard cases that allow keeping the Grip 1 on the camera body . . . I have never seen any with a cutout or shape for the grip. That doesn't mean they were never made; just means I never encountered them. I believe the OM-PC (OM-40) case, which is different from any of the other cases, does have a cutout or is sculpted to accommodate the OM-PC grip.

Without a case bottom on the body, I've often wished for a Grip 1. However, my experience has been that with a case bottom on the body, its cutout around the front of the body feels much like having a Grip 1 attached.