[OM] [OT] - need some help on some values

Subject: [OM] [OT] - need some help on some values
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 21:49:05 -0600
I recently acquired some really nice lenses that are not Olympus Zuiko (ok,
that really isn't an oxymoron).

My challenge is that I took a stab at the prices and I think I am probably
way off.  Any advice on the value would be greatly appreciated.  Since this
is way off-topic, feel free to write me privately.  Once I figure out a fair
price, I'll post the list and see if anyone wants a first shot.

Hope no one minds me asking. I marked this as OT so people could skip the
thread.

So, here's the list (all OM mount, of course)

Soligar 500 f/8 Cat
Vivitar 28 f/1.9 Series 1
USSR 500 f/8 cat (OM T-mount, I think and yes, it is marked made in the
USSR)
Kiron 105 f/2.8 1:1 Macro
Tamron 17 f/3.5 with tulip hood.  Adaptall OL mount
Vivitar 90 f/2.5 Series 1 macro lens, with 1:1 tube (has integral tripod
mount) and special case

Guess that is it for now.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tom