[OM] Now, how 'bout the 35SP(n)??? (Was: 35DC Rangefinder)

Subject: [OM] Now, how 'bout the 35SP(n)??? (Was: 35DC Rangefinder)
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 17:20:04 -0700
On 19 Jan 2001, at 9:07, k.matsumoto wrote:

> > Anyone out there in Zuikoland use/own/heard of the 35DC Rangefinder?
>
> Hi Colin, I have one and I love it.
> In Japan, almost half of the Olympus rangefinder cameras found in
> used camera stores are DCs.  They are available from about 40 USD
> here but I paid 150 USD for mine.  Since the 35SP was a manual
> camera and difficult to use for many people...

I'd like to hear more comments about the pros and cons of the 35SP(n)
rangefinder, as well as what people think they're worth.  Btw, I thought
the 35SP(n) was both manual and AE???  That's what the page at
Cameraquest alleges:

http://cameraquest.com/olysp.htm

Or am I ready that wrong???

Comments, anyone?