Re: [OM] second body

Subject: Re: [OM] second body
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:54:39 +0000 (UTC)
Well, Ken does have a point - I would like to second that. I wouldn't
trade my 2s/p's for even a truckload of OM3Ti's....

Once one has learned to use the unique features of the OM2s/p (such as the
continius spot-metering in manual mode WITHOUT a need to fumble to hit a
spot-button), there is no turning back ;)

I think the list knows how I feel towards the OM2s/p - but it is just time
to counter the bashing to maintain balance ;)

--thomas

(who wouldn't mind 2-3 more 2s/p's...)