Re: [OM] Yellow Pics

Subject: Re: [OM] Yellow Pics
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:15:33 +1100
The colour temperature of the lights. It probably was about 3400 degrees
elvin. Daylight film is made for about 5500 degrees K. And film responds
differently to your eyes. So it comes out yellow. A blue 80B filter (I
think) should fix it. The flash shots were OK as the flash temp is 5500
degrees generally.

I like taking natural light photos of the wedding cake at such occassions. I
use not flash as it washes out the detail. So I use either a blue filter or
a fluro filter. The tones then come out perfect.

Foxy